Attorney Danielle Goren joined Frederick & Beckers in November of 2012. Danielle attended undergraduate at the University of Hawaii and graduated from San Diego State University with a B.A. in Political Science. At San Diego State University, Danielle was a member of the Dean’s List. Danielle graduated from LSU Law School in 2012 and was a member of the Chancellor’s List. While at LSU Law School, Danielle founded the Entertainment and Media Law Society.
onesty. Integrity. Determination.
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana J.D. – 2012
Honors: Member of the Chancellor’s List University of Hawaii
- San Diego State University B.A.
Honors: Dean’s List Major: Political Science